Thoughts from the Peanut Gallery

Some thoughts from the cheap seats

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

We're Debt Free!

We're debt free!!!!

Right around $29,000 in under 3 years. We paid off the last debt right at the first of March. It's over and done with -- 2 months sooner than expected, too! Now onto other things!

One of these days I'm going to write out our full story -- I'm just too swamped right now...

I've uploaded a 3rd version of my Debt Snowball spreadsheet. It's been downloaded like crazy. I'm glad people like it and it is helping them!

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Andrew said...

Congrats!!!

We're hoping to be done with BS2 (yeah, another Dave Ramsey fan here) next month after two years. I can't wait!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger dr frank said...

Congrats on being debt free! I listened to your call into DR...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home